We have a 30 day money back guarantee on all our products to ensure that every customer is completely satisfied. Items can be returned for a refund or exchange.
The following applies to all refunds and exchanges:
- Item(s) cannot be returned if any labels have been cut/removed.
- Item(s) must be unworn, unwashed, free of stains and signs of wear.
- Item(s) must be in its original packaging, all tags still attached.
- All items are thoroughly inspected before any action is taken.
HOW TO RETURN
Please pack your parcel up securely, preferably using its original packaging, taking care not to damage the product and post to:
Prix Workout Ltd
18 Newbury Court
- Please enclose your original packing slip, letting us know what action you would like us to take, eg. exchange or refund. This will help us to ensure we process your return quickly and efficiently.
- You'll need to pay the postage costs to return your parcel. We recommend that you ensure you obtain sufficient postal insurance in case your item goes missing on its way back to us.
- When returning your item, remember to include the product and size of your replacements or email email@example.com.
- We'll despatch your replacements postage free to UK addresses.
- We'll turn around your exchange as quickly as we can and subject to stock availability, aim to despatch your replacements within 24 hours of receiving your return.
- Bear in mind that there may be slight delays during busy periods.
- We'll refund your item via your original payment method.
- We try our best to process all refunds within 24 hours of receipt, however during busy periods allow 7 working days for your refund.
- When we've completed your refund, we'll send you an email to let you know.
- We will (where applicable) refund reasonable postage costs up to the value of £4.99 if there is a fault found with an item. Please contact us via e-mail on firstname.lastname@example.org
- Any refunds will be made after goods have been received and inspected.
In the unlikely event you have received a defective item, please contact us immediately with the following information:
- Photographic evidence
- Which item is damaged
- Your order number
- A description
If your parcel has been damaged upon delivery, please take photographic evidence and send it straight to customer service team at email@example.com
Any claims for damaged parcels must be made within 7 days of the delivery.
- Unless proof of damage has been verified by a member of our team, we cannot action a refund or replacement
- Please enclose all your details and a covering note explaining the fault and any other useful details.
- We'll try to get back to you within 72 hours of receipt of your parcel, although during busy periods this may take slightly longer.
- Where a fault is found, we'll refund your reasonable return postage costs.
- Occasionally, if we're struggling to locate a fault, we may request a second opinion.
- Your statutory rights are not affected.